Thursday, February 6, 2014

There is too much snow to get to certain projects….

Ok, I am feeling a but frustrated as of late.  It is too cold and there is way too much snow to get to the building that holds all of my DIY furniture/home decor projects so here is something I did awhile ago.

Once upon a time, I bought an old cupboard door that had a picture decoupaged in the middle.  Over time the look just didn't match my decor so it was time to change.  This is super easy:)

I was lucky enough to be part of a fabulous event called The Creative Connection in Minneapolis in 2010.  Posters were created by two artists, Leigh of Curly Girl Design and Cori Dantini for the event and I cropped down one created by Cori for this project.

All it takes is your favorite decoupage medium to apply your favorite art and you are done with a new refurbished piece for your home or office.
The office that I have is a little nook in my old farmhouse….that will be another blog post when it is organized and glittered!

No comments:

Post a Comment